PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Here you can discuss performing Tenyo. Routines, Combinations, Add-Ons, Repairs, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
VictorS
Full Member
Posts: 2144
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Indonesia

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by VictorS » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:27 pm

MadisonPresents wrote:Another video has just gone up. This time, Trisector!

https://youtu.be/N9lNK2pWOZc
Congrats....you made it! It`s one of the greatest mechanical Tenyo ever invented.

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:41 pm

VictorS wrote:
MadisonPresents wrote:Another video has just gone up. This time, Trisector!

https://youtu.be/N9lNK2pWOZc
Congrats....you made it! It`s one of the greatest mechanical Tenyo ever invented.

I agree!! I remember having this as a child and being blown away at the method.




The new video is now up and it's one of my all time favorite Tenyo... Billscape!!!

https://youtu.be/GLegPd47XW8

So thrilled to own one of these bad boys.

User avatar
BluBob
Full Member
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:50 am

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by BluBob » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:28 am

In my opinion, "Billscape" is one of the very best Tenyo effects.

Thanks Madison.
and now, on with the show ...

User avatar
Peter G
Charter Member
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by Peter G » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:54 am

One of the best... and great presentation!

User avatar
Rob Rand
Charter Member
Posts: 2540
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by Rob Rand » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:54 am

Absolutely one of the best Tenyo's! And your performance is top notch!

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:51 am

Thanks guys!!!

It's the simplicity behind Billscape which makes it one of the best. Absolutely genius.

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:31 am

Enchanted strings is up next:

https://youtu.be/82Mnvv4v6jo

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:01 am

This time I've done a combination video:

Squeeze Play and Space Dice:

https://youtu.be/FUaKFyOXc5A

User avatar
VictorS
Full Member
Posts: 2144
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Indonesia

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by VictorS » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:22 am

MadisonPresents wrote:This time I've done a combination video:

Squeeze Play and Space Dice:

https://youtu.be/FUaKFyOXc5A
Awesome combination with great climax Madison !!!!! This is excellent ;)

User avatar
David DeTenyo
Global Moderator
Posts: 2710
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:51 am
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by David DeTenyo » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:12 pm

What a great routine combining both Squeeze Play and Space Dice!

I don't have Space Dice unfortunately, would love to have (buy/trade) one!

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:32 pm

VictorS wrote: Awesome combination with great climax Madison !!!!! This is excellent ;)
Thanks Victor! I really feel that these two tricks need to be performed together. In my opinion, space dice is too obvious if performed by itself. But combining them is great because each case one cancels out the other method and I love that.

The climax was something I always hated in the original space dice instructions. Just felt so out of place compared to the rest. I FINALLY found a solution I liked last night.
David DeTenyo wrote:What a great routine combining both Squeeze Play and Space Dice!

I don't have Space Dice unfortunately, would love to have (buy/trade) one!
I got mine for very cheap. I think $25 or less. But I honestly don't see them for sale very much these days.

I'm glad you liked the routine!

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:34 pm

I accidentally deleted the squeeze play/ space dice video!! I got it reuploaded now though:

https://youtu.be/Y_-QQDDJMXU

I've also uploaded an effect from Trix magic

https://youtu.be/ND0qCdm06_A

Sorry about that! I have no clue how I deleted it, but oh well! All back up and running now.

User avatar
Rob Rand
Charter Member
Posts: 2540
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by Rob Rand » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Aha the Visual Silk Escape! Still available at Seomagic by the way for only 15 $. And: nothing is gimmicked :-)
So you performed it very well Madison!

User avatar
Roberto B.
Charter Member
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by Roberto B. » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:07 pm

MadisonPresents wrote:I accidentally deleted the squeeze play/ space dice video!! I got it reuploaded now though:

https://youtu.be/Y_-QQDDJMXU

I've also uploaded an effect from Trix magic

https://youtu.be/ND0qCdm06_A

Sorry about that! I have no clue how I deleted it, but oh well! All back up and running now.
The ending of the Sqeeze Thru and Space Dice is brilliant!!!.....great idea!!!...congratulations!!

The effect from Trix is original from Tricks Co......Is called Visual Silk Escape and described as "Space Age Miracle!" in the packaging :)

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Rob Rand wrote:Aha the Visual Silk Escape! Still available at Seomagic by the way for only 15 $. And: nothing is gimmicked :-)
So you performed it very well Madison!
Thanks! :) I like its simplicity.

Roberto B. wrote: The ending of the Sqeeze Thru and Space Dice is brilliant!!!.....great idea!!!...congratulations!!

The effect from Trix is original from Tricks Co......Is called Visual Silk Escape and described as "Space Age Miracle!" in the packaging :)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :D

I never knew that! Awesome. I'll add that in the description. Thanks for the information!

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 am

Today's performance:

Tenyo's Bolted

https://youtu.be/ZYLf5ZEwyR0

User avatar
Roberto B.
Charter Member
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by Roberto B. » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:51 pm

MadisonPresents wrote:Today's performance:

Tenyo's Bolted

https://youtu.be/ZYLf5ZEwyR0
Excellent performance ....a perfect olympic 10!!

User avatar
Rob Rand
Charter Member
Posts: 2540
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by Rob Rand » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Yes great performance Madison! I should give this another try!

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Roberto B. wrote: Excellent performance ....a perfect olympic 10!!
Thank you! :D I appreciate it.
Rob Rand wrote:Yes great performance Madison! I should give this another try!
Thank you thank you! Definitely takes some work, but it's not too bad.

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:23 pm

A new video of a Lubor Fiedler effect!!

https://youtu.be/Zyodd1vBbu8

I'm thrilled to be able to add this to my collection. I don't see them come up for sale very often.

User avatar
David DeTenyo
Global Moderator
Posts: 2710
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:51 am
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by David DeTenyo » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:49 am

MadisonPresents wrote:A new video of a Lubor Fiedler effect!!

https://youtu.be/Zyodd1vBbu8

I'm thrilled to be able to add this to my collection. I don't see them come up for sale very often.
Aha the good old Flying Color cards! Perfect execution and performance Madison! The develish clever mind of Lubor at its best for sure - the gimmick is just incredible in my opinion! Glad you made a video of it, so I finally have an example of how to do it in a proper way. Gonna take it from the cabinet and start practicing ... due to the little Benjamin and sick Flurk (the dog ;) ) not today ... even not next month ... but I will eventually! :lol:

User avatar
Simon Layland
Full Member
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:31 pm
Location: Melbourne , Australia

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by Simon Layland » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:23 am

MadisonPresents wrote:A new video of a Lubor Fiedler effect!!

https://youtu.be/Zyodd1vBbu8

I'm thrilled to be able to add this to my collection. I don't see them come up for sale very often.
I believe you got this from a bloke in Slovenia, Unfortunately I was going to buy this but chose to buy Lubor Fidler's Translucent Cup, which should of been "Cups" 80 bucks for half a trick.
Simon from Aus (but English)

User avatar
SimonC
Global Moderator
Posts: 4419
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:14 am
Location: Essex UK

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by SimonC » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:05 am

I hate when that happens!
This one looks really cool, is it straightforward to use Madison?
Now you see me...

User avatar
Roberto B.
Charter Member
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by Roberto B. » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:10 am

MadisonPresents wrote:A new video of a Lubor Fiedler effect!!

https://youtu.be/Zyodd1vBbu8

I'm thrilled to be able to add this to my collection. I don't see them come up for sale very often.
Great trick from a wonderful mind!!

User avatar
MadisonPresents
Full Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: PresentingTenyo YouTube Channel

Post by MadisonPresents » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:11 am

David DeTenyo wrote: Aha the good old Flying Color cards! Perfect execution and performance Madison! The develish clever mind of Lubor at its best for sure - the gimmick is just incredible in my opinion! Glad you made a video of it, so I finally have an example of how to do it in a proper way. Gonna take it from the cabinet and start practicing ... due to the little Benjamin and sick Flurk (the dog ;) ) not today ... even not next month ... but I will eventually! :lol:
Thanks David! I agree. The gimmick is a stroke of genius! Can't wait to hear how the practice goes! :D
Simon Layland wrote: I believe you got this from a bloke in Slovenia, Unfortunately I was going to buy this but chose to buy Lubor Fidler's Translucent Cup, which should of been "Cups" 80 bucks for half a trick.
Sure did! Got it for $50 :)
SimonC wrote: This one looks really cool, is it straightforward to use Madison?
Absolutely! Couldn't be any easier.
Roberto B. wrote: Great trick from a wonderful mind!!
Absolutely. One of the best minds in magic. I hate he had to leave us so soon.

Post Reply