My jumbo Meow Illusion

Here you can discuss performing Tenyo. Routines, Combinations, Add-Ons, Repairs, etc.
VictorS

My jumbo Meow Illusion

Post by VictorS » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:37 am

Hi everyone, just want to share my favorite trick ever, The Sakkaku Scale. There is nothing new here because I use Toru Suzuki's basic handling. But the jumbo version is really great in my opinion to give better overview of the effect for the audience and hope through this demonstration, you can enjoy the same experience.

Hope you enjoy it and have a great weekend everyone !

https://youtu.be/m1fn8GshWZM

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: My jumbo Meow Illusion

Post by Rob Rand » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:57 am

Very well made Victor! And extremely deceptive! The size makes it even more baffling!
Compliments for your craftmanship!

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:01 pm

:o :D Victor, I have seen all of your original Tenyo handlings/videos recently and will comment only once: they are all SUPERB! I want to see more ideas so I can steal them for my own performances, with your permission of course :P

And thanks for sharing them on this website because some aliens like me don't use Facebook (or rarely do) ;)

Ralf R

Post by Ralf R » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:41 pm

Wow...or should I say Meow :wink: : this jumbo version looks great! Very well performed, the rack is a brilliant addition to this trick. My compliments for your splendid „Meow Illusion“.

PeterW

Post by PeterW » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:10 pm

Hi Victor, This is purrrfect! Love the use of the stand, and your great jumbo version!

Richard W
Global Moderator

Post by Richard W » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:32 pm

Victor

This Jumbo version is really Catastic. The large size is so much more visual when it changes. The rack is brilliant makes it easy to measure and the change in size pounces right out at you. I watched it many times each time just a much fun as the first. Showed it to my wife she loves it too. The music you select for each of your videos is always good sets the mood sometimes funny other times calming or dramatic. Your craftsmanship is outstanding your presentation is superb.

Richard
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:29 pm

Thanks so much everyone for great responses. I always try my best to share my ideas and hopefully you can always enjoy it through my Youtube channel. I always love Illusion/Sakkaku scale and I believe it is one of the best Tenyo ever created, Although it looks simple but practicable, visual, combining magic art and optical illusion. It`s a great surprise for everyone everytime I perform it.

Just want to share you my family pictures, I even requested this trick to be included into the picture. Beside family, Tenyo is really become part of my life which reminds me to all of you, the FSO family. :)

Cheers,
Victor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm

Richard W wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:32 pm
Victor

This Jumbo version is really Catastic. The large size is so much more visual when it changes. The rack is brilliant makes it easy to measure and the change in size pounces right out at you. I watched it many times each time just a much fun as the first. Showed it to my wife she loves it too. The music you select for each of your videos is always good sets the mood sometimes funny other times calming or dramatic. Your craftsmanship is outstanding your presentation is superb.

Richard
Glad to hear that you and your wife enjoy it Richard :) The music is actually taken from the Chinese Pop Song titled Learn To Meow. But I selected the instrumental version to give better atmosphere. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJk4NF1u4CI

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:20 pm

I really like this, the stand is a great addition.

You are quite a prolific creator. I too am always impressed by your projects.

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:49 pm

Thank you John :)
Tenyo is releasing new jumbo version too. It is printed on magnetic sheet, so we can perform it on the white board. The length is about 25 cm. I think the stand is more flexible and we can perform it everywhere, and we can show better overview to the audience.

Cheers,
Victor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ralf R

Post by Ralf R » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:40 am

Great news! Thanks for this information, Victor :thumbsup:

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:10 pm

Ralf R wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:40 am
Great news! Thanks for this information, Victor :thumbsup:
You're welcome Ralf :)

Ralf R

Post by Ralf R » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:37 am

VictorS wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:49 pm
Thank you John :)
Tenyo is releasing new jumbo version too. It is printed on magnetic sheet, so we can perform it on the white board. The length is about 25 cm. I think the stand is more flexible and we can perform it everywhere, and we can show better overview to the audience.

Cheers,
Victor
The Sakkaku Scale DX by TENYO is available now at SEOMAGIC-USA. Just ordered my copy :)

EvanS

Post by EvanS » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Still appears to be in stock at SEO (at the date of this writing).

I do like the magnetic upgrade (makes a fun refrigerator magnet too!), but I still love having a pocket sized version.