Toru Suzuki`s Fusion Deck

Here you can discuss performing Tenyo. Routines, Combinations, Add-Ons, Repairs, etc.
VictorS

Toru Suzuki`s Fusion Deck

Post by VictorS » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:40 pm

Hi everyone,

"When the Tenyo Creative Division visited the United States, David Copperfield invited them to his show near Boston, where they saw his illusion "Flying:' After the show, they met Copperfield and showed him their new items, as well as ideas that did not become actual Tenyo products. This is the trick which Toru Suzuki performed for Copperfield." Source: Tenyoism Vol.2

With this post, I present you the demonstration of Toru Suzuki`s Fusion Deck. Please adjust the display to full screen view.

The illusion is very good but it`s not so easy to perform it in a good way. There are some aspects that I need to adjust in this demonstration such as lighting and also the distance and angle to support the atmosphere and the effect because they are quite sensitive. Could be possible if you see some “flashes” and I apologize for that. I hope this video could be a good reference to all of you who own Tenyoism and probably if you want to make your own Fusion Deck. I spent about few hours to prepare the deck and quite happy for the result, but with today`s technology I think the gimmick could be improved to support the routine.

I thought also a good music could support this effect. Something similar as you see David Copperfield performed his illusions. While making this video, I was in the same bedroom with my wife while she watched Korean love story drama series. While making this video, the music popped up and it felt like fulfilling each other. So I took the same soundtrack for this video too. What a nice moment !

I hope you enjoy it and wish us all a great weekend.

Cheers,
Victor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg6gDkd ... x8bd3f2-QY

MartinGo

Re: Toru Suzuki`s Fusion Deck

Post by MartinGo » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:04 pm

Victor, You make a phantastic work! Chapeau!

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36 pm

Thank you Martin :) :)

Roberto B.
Charter Member

Post by Roberto B. » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:04 am

WOW...this is wonderfull!!...totally baffled!