The Clue : Tenyo Cassette Mystery a.k.a Room For Doubt with Cluedo Board Game

Here you can discuss performing Tenyo. Routines, Combinations, Add-Ons, Repairs, etc.
VictorS

The Clue : Tenyo Cassette Mystery a.k.a Room For Doubt with Cluedo Board Game

Post by VictorS » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Good day everyone,

I am happy to inform you that I was be able to make a video about Tenyo Cassette Mystery a.k.a Room For Doubt with classic Cluedo board game which I modified.

In this video you can see more clearly the sequence of the routine. It is probably little bit boring but I hope you enjoy the performance. The music will probably help to build the murder scene atmosphere :)

There was no stooge in this performance and no pre-arrangement although I performed it to my wife. So you will have some ideas on how the trick works because it`s actually self-working trick although it`s not 100% :)

There are other techniques to be included into the routine. If you read Richard Kaufman Tenyoism, you will get the whole pictures.

Sit back, relax, I hope you enjoy this short thriller movie : The Clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfcJ0w0LLU0

Have a nice day everyone !

Cheers,
Victor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MartinGo

Re: The Clue : Tenyo Cassette Mystery a.k.a Room For Doubt with Cluedo Board Game

Post by MartinGo » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:33 am

Victor, this is a masterpiece! Chapeau!

Ralf R

Re: The Clue : Tenyo Cassette Mystery a.k.a Room For Doubt with Cluedo Board Game

Post by Ralf R » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:41 am

A very entertaining (and not boring at all) performance, Victor. Wayne Dobson created a similar effect with „Conjuror‘s Choice“ which is quite nice but your‘s is far better concerning props, choice of evidence and the possibilities for a good story to tell. Great piece of boardgame magic!