T-91 Tenyo Floating Lady & T-66 Occult Board!!!

Here you can discuss Collecting Tenyo. Packaging, Variations, Rare Items, etc.
RonP

T-91 Tenyo Floating Lady & T-66 Occult Board!!!

Post by RonP » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:58 am

VERY SUPER IMPORTANT GUYS!!!!!! I JUST FOUND 4 MINT ENGLISH PACKAGE T-91 FLOATING LADIES!!!!! Also a whole number of mint T-66 orange Occult boards (on some packaging, the glue may have become loose). This I found in a local magic shop!!!! I am going back there tomorrow to buy one floating lady. He wants 125 Swiss Francs a piece, but I may be able to bring the price down if I buy more than just mine or all 4!!!! Is anyone interested???? Should I buy one for someone??? Anyone wants the T-66 Occult board??? Again, I can pay for all of these and ship them to you!!! Let me know ASAP!!!! Best regards, Ron (I am so excited I get a foating lady tomorrow!!!!)
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger (1892-1975)

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: T-91 Tenyo Floating Lady & T-66 Occult Board!!!

Post by David DeTenyo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:54 pm

AHA ... you have found the guy who was trying to sell a LOT of Floating Ladies not that long ago on Ebay :) I think he was indeed from Switzerland! 125 Swiss Francs is a good price for a Floating Lady when mint in package so I wouldn't hesitate. If you can get the price down you might buy a few and keep them for trade later on. And if you are willing to buy one for a kind member of the forum that would be great too of course :)

Oh one more thing: buy yourself a spare: the plastic window of the trick will get scratched after a few performances ... .

RonP

Post by RonP » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi David! So, you want me to get you one? Did I understand you correctly? Let me know! Cheers Ron
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger (1892-1975)

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Very kind of you Ron, but no, I have one to play with and one new in package, which is sufficient. And by 'kind' member I wasn't talking about myself ;) But I'm sure you can make somebody else happy with one, we are all kind members here ;)

RonP

Post by RonP » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:13 pm

I do have some Tenyo T-91 floating ladies now, so if anyone is interested let me know. Trading also welcome!