Tenyo Banquet of Magic box of tricks

Here you can discuss Collecting Tenyo. Packaging, Variations, Rare Items, etc.
Steve S.

Tenyo Banquet of Magic box of tricks

Post by Steve S. » Thu May 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Has anyone purchased that yellow box which I believe translates into English as Banquet of Magic. If so, I am wondering what is included and what you think of it.

I believe RK said that it contains tricks which were not made by Tenyo. I also remember someone saying that it's a rather large box.

Anything you know about it which you can share here would be appreciated! I am trying to decide whether or not to buy it. Of course, no English instructions so that can be a problem.

Thanks!
It's a Tenyo day in the neighborhood!

Steve S.

Re: Tenyo Banquet of Magic box of tricks

Post by Steve S. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:18 pm

I am reaching out again hoping that someone can offer some information about this box of three tricks. The back of the box shows the props and they do look interesting.

Anyone?

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:09 am

I`m not sure what kind of tricks that Tenyo offers for this but I don`t think it`s something interesting to get.

Steve S.

Post by Steve S. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:38 am

Okay, thanks Victor.

Elliot W.
Charter Member

Post by Elliot W. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:04 am

It seems to be a group of 3 tricks that were were put together by someone else and is being distributed by Tenyo. At least two of the tricks were previously released separately.
Check out this page. It's got a pretty good description and a video or two of the original releases for the tricks.
http://billy-a-go-go.shop-pro.jp/?pid=125254814

I'm kinda on the fence about buying this. It is sort of Tenyo but not really Tenyo. I'll probably pick it up at some point but it isn't that high on my wish list right now.

Steve S.

Post by Steve S. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:32 am

Thank you for the link Elliot! Appears to be in Japanese so not practical for use by others outside of Japan unless the props are remade in say English.

The one demo is not an original efffect so not a necessary purchase.

I find the t-shirt the guy is wearing in the first video which says I AM NOT AN AMERICAN to be curious. I wonder what that is all about.

Anyway, I think I will pass on this. Somewhat interesting but not a high priority as you said Elliot.

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:22 am

I don't understand the 1st video. He just talks amd talks. The 2nd one is not that impressive probably good for beginner. Thanks again for sharing Elliot ;)