Tenyo iPhone Apps

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
EvanS

Tenyo iPhone Apps

Post by EvanS » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Okay... I've done my best "forum search" efforts, and I do see topics on apps, but can't seem to find anything regarding the Tenyo Magic Apps. I have "Magic Hat," "Magic Matrix," "Magic Shuffle," and the newest, Japanese only "Dr. Knows Brainwave Scanner." Sadly, the Brainwave Scanner is difficult to decipher (despite my wife's attempts). They described it as an English language app, but... they were dead wrong.

Other than that one... have any of you played with the other three? I am curious to hear your thoughts and interested to hear about any new presentations that you may have come up with.

I have not spent much time on these, but I am thinking that I should give a bit more attention to them, especially since they are with me at all times (on my phone), and who knows how long they will remain relevant, given the speed of technology.

I will play around with them this weekend and see if I can come up with anything new.

VictorS

Re: Tenyo iPhone Apps

Post by VictorS » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:22 am

The only app. or game (i would say) that I tried was the Tenyo Nintendo DS Master Of Illusion which I think pretty cool and interactive. I`m not really a fan of Magic Trick Apps. especially with gadgets. The technology nowadays is so sophisticated which makes the impossibility possible by using the smart gadgets, although there are still "secret tricks" involved in order to create the effect. Well maybe I should change my mind and try it :)

EvanS

Re: Tenyo iPhone Apps

Post by EvanS » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:13 am

I also have the Master of Illusion "game" for the DS. Pretty cool, actually! I guess I like the apps because it's Tenyo in my pocket, at all times. :)