Tenyoism: more info needed?

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
Brett H

Tenyoism: more info needed?

Post by Brett H » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:11 pm

All right. Sometime earlier, I asked about Tenyo who had routines that made them even better to perform, or showed them in a new light.

So here's the other side of the question:

Are there any Tenyo in Tenyoism that could have had more emphasis or have had alternate handing/routines of?

I know Richard did a great job in the book and placed a myriad of alternate routines in th DVD sets. Unfortunately, I do not have one and I am curious about it, as well as making for interesting discussion.
Where's my colon?!

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Tenyoism: more info needed?

Post by David DeTenyo » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:48 am

Sure, there could me a lot more routines for certain tricks - but Richard had to make choices, or the book would have been even bigger and more expensive than it already is :)
For example the wonderfull routine of Card Case by Jpmagic (the Halloween version) is not in the book, unfortunately.

Brett H

Re: Tenyoism: more info needed?

Post by Brett H » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:16 am

David DeTenyo wrote:Sure, there could me a lot more routines for certain tricks - but Richard had to make choices, or the book would have been even bigger and more expensive than it already is :)
For example the wonderfull routine of Card Case by Jpmagic (the Halloween version) is not in the book, unfortunately.
Oh i'm sure that things had to be cut somewhere. That book took A LOT of time and effort to put together and I'm sure that if enough time elapsed, the book series would weigh as much as an adult.

But yes! If live to know how the Halloween routine was done. I have a few theories and have tried a couple out. But no such luck of 'reverse-engineering'
Where's my colon?!