A big massive thank you to the main man John Mazza

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
gazpratley
Charter Member

A big massive thank you to the main man John Mazza

Post by gazpratley » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 am

I know this has been done before but i would just like to say a huge Thank you to John Mazza firstly for this excellent place to come and chat and have fun {tenyo fun lol} and also just very recently john sent me A Tenyo item that has made my year, i cant tell you what as i would have to kill you all lol, but iam a very happy Tenyoite right now!! so john if you are reading, iam sending you a Massive THANK YOU !! :D :D :D

Jason

Re: A big massive thank you to the main man John Mazza

Post by Jason » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:40 pm

He's definitely done a wonderful job of providing a place for Tenyo fans to have fun and deserves a thank you for that; but unless he sent you the trick for free or gave you a good deal that would account for sending tricks overseas, he's basically conducting business; but as I said before, he deserves a thanks for giving us a place to have Tenyo fun and for giving me a good deal on my Tenyo tricks. Now if only I could get him to sell me a spare part I need for Card Surgery without making me buy the whole trick again.
God bless, Jason Scott Irelan

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:51 pm

gazpratley wrote:I know this has been done before but i would just like to say a huge Thank you to John Mazza firstly for this excellent place to come and chat and have fun {tenyo fun lol} and also just very recently john sent me A Tenyo item that has made my year, i cant tell you what as i would have to kill you all lol, but iam a very happy Tenyoite right now!! so john if you are reading, iam sending you a Massive THANK YOU !! :D :D :D
You are Welcome Gaz! Thanks for being a great forum member and great friend!

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Jason wrote:He's definitely done a wonderful job of providing a place for Tenyo fans to have fun and deserves a thank you for that; but unless he sent you the trick for free or gave you a good deal that would account for sending tricks overseas, he's basically conducting business; but as I said before, he deserves a thanks for giving us a place to have Tenyo fun and for giving me a good deal on my Tenyo tricks. Now if only I could get him to sell me a spare part I need for Card Surgery without making me buy the whole trick again.
What I sent to Gaz was totally free, I even paid the oversees shipping.

The same Favor is being done for me from another cool member. When I receive it I will tell who and what it is but for sure it is a Tenyo item I really, really want and something very, very hard to find. It is coming free from overseas including shipping. We call this Good Tenyo Karma and it exists.

Richard W
Global Moderator

Post by Richard W » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 am

GTK all the way.
Another successful Mazza creation.
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

Jason

Post by Jason » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:05 pm

What is Good Tenyo Karma, and how can I get involved? I won't think of it as a see what I can get for nothing type of deal. I'll give too if someone explains who and what to give. I won't pay $40 to ship something overseas, but I'll send to people who doesn't.

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:29 am

You already received a little Good Tenyo Karma from Steve and Myself.

Basically it is like regular Karma. Be good and do nice things and nice things will happen in return.

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:24 am

This community has already become a good karma to me...many thanks John for this great fun we have here!

Steve S.

Post by Steve S. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:39 am

VictorS wrote:This community has already become a good karma to me...many thanks John for this great fun we have here!
Ditto! :)
It's a Tenyo day in the neighborhood!

Brett H

Post by Brett H » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:16 pm

I have also been a recipient of GTK, that I hope to repay one day. John is a stand up guy. He's constructed an amazing place for Tenyo fans to gather and an incredible (free) catalog of many of Tenyo's works.
Where's my colon?!

BluBob

Post by BluBob » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:11 am

:lol: F :lol: U :lol: N :lol: S :lol: T :lol: U :lol: F :lol: F :lol: O :lol: N :lol: L :lol: Y :lol:

yEAh 4 jOHn!
and now, on with the show ...

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:37 am

Can't believe I've missed all these great threads.
GTK all the way!! There are some really kind, helpful people on this forum.
Jason GTK is like a butterfly, if you chase it it will fly away but if you sit patiently it will land on your shoulder. If you want something to play with check out the Printables section for some free, printable add-ons/effects. Also there a lot of tricks and ideas that have been posted over the years, hit the search tab and go hunting for treasure :) victor has created entire printable effects, look for his chocolate box.
In the spirit of this thread thanks to you all for all the GTK be it help tricks ideas or support. this place rocks :)
Now you see me...

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:53 pm

JohnM wrote:The same Favor is being done for me from another cool member. When I receive it I will tell who and what it is but for sure it is a Tenyo item I really, really want and something very, very hard to find. It is coming free from overseas including shipping. We call this Good Tenyo Karma and it exists.
I received some Good Tenyo Karma today from Belgium. Peter G sent me a 1978 Tenyo Catalog that I had on my Want List. It was free and he even paid the postage. Thanks so much Peter.

gazpratley
Charter Member

Post by gazpratley » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Awesome john, you deserve it. :)

Peter G
Charter Member

Post by Peter G » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:19 am

You're welcome John. Thanks to your efforts we have a great Tenyo-forum to enjoy!