Dalmatian Mystery

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
Elliot W.
Charter Member

Dalmatian Mystery

Post by Elliot W. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Recently received a bunch of tricks which included a Disney 101 Dalmatian version of Infinitum.
When I tried it out I found that it seems to be different than the standard Infinitum and even another Disney one that I have.
In the standard one when you open the drawer it stays open.

With this new one that I received when you open the drawer it snaps closed again.
When I looked inside I saw a spring attached to the drawer.(see pic).

Has anyone seen an Infinitum that closes automatically? I would say that maybe it has been modified but the case shows no sign of forced entry. Perhaps the drawer can be removed and put back in?
Anyone know anything about this?
Infinitum.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Dalmatian Mystery

Post by David DeTenyo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:55 am

I had a lot of Infinita (? :D) in the past and I still own a couple, but none has a spring. Doesn't that spring interfere with the cigarettes ... ?

Elliot W.
Charter Member

Post by Elliot W. » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:49 am

It's doesn't interfere with the pencils (no cigarettes for Disney ;)) but it is annoying since you have to hold the drawer open when showing the pencils. If you let go of the drawer it snaps shut.

Richard Kaufman

Post by Richard Kaufman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:24 pm

I have the 101 Dalmations version, but it's still sealed on the card so can't check it out.