Tenyo Zig Zag Lady?

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
Shan

Re: Tenyo Zig Zag Lady?

Post by Shan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:52 am

Hm... I guess it was obvious cause of how rob kept making fun of the issue...! Why didn't I think of it! Oh wells it good no one is trying to mess with anyone here....so you guys all knew what was going on??? Am I the only one fooled?@@

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:15 am

No Siusiuc, a few more were badly fooled, and I tend to believe that those who were fooled are the nicest persons on this forum :) And to be extra clear : like you, I really love this forum, and love you all :)

Roberto B.
Charter Member

Post by Roberto B. » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:23 am

Siusiuc wrote:Hm... I guess it was obvious cause of how rob kept making fun of the issue...! Why didn't I think of it! Oh wells it good no one is trying to mess with anyone here....so you guys all knew what was going on??? Am I the only one fooled?@@
I was fooled too Siucsiuc :shock:

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:51 am

Roberto B. wrote:
Siusiuc wrote:Hm... I guess it was obvious cause of how rob kept making fun of the issue...! Why didn't I think of it! Oh wells it good no one is trying to mess with anyone here....so you guys all knew what was going on??? Am I the only one fooled?@@
I was fooled too Siucsiuc :shock:
Yes, me too....although I missed the fool party, I was still fooled especially by Mr. Simon Luef. He was a great actor but at the other side I`m quite happy that Mr. Luef was not really exist because he was so annoying :)