New Material in the Jenzo Workshop!

Post in this area pictures of Tenyo or your collection, links to Tenyo videos, creative Tenyo pictures you have created and other such things.
SimonC
Global Moderator

New Material in the Jenzo Workshop!

Post by SimonC » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Good afternoon all, I just discovered a new material that I an use on my laser cutter...
GLOW IN THE DARK PLASTIC SHEET! it's not exactly new but it's just opened up some possibilities. here is my first attempt, a GITD Tenyo Keyring! no photoshop or enhancements were used it's that colour and that bright :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Now you see me...

VictorS

Re: New Material in the Jenzo Workshop!

Post by VictorS » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Interesting Simon,I'm just thinking on how we can develop another magic props out of this material.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 pm

a glow in the dark moonspinner might look cool, especially if you're performing in bars. I'm not sore if it'll make much different tho I may check.
Now you see me...

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:35 pm

I don't know why, but I immediately imagined a glow in the dark Bare Bones...

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:59 pm

it would look amazing but it's a bit thick for the gimmick and there may be a glow where you don't want it ;) I want to make maybe a picture or pattern that looks normal but when you turn out the light reveals a prediction. I thought of a GITD ghost puzzle but I lost my memory stick with the plans on so if have to start from scratch (anyone who owns one now has a collectible!)
Now you see me...