My Collection!!!!!!

Post in this area pictures of Tenyo or your collection, links to Tenyo videos, creative Tenyo pictures you have created and other such things.
Shan

Re: My Collection!!!!!!

Post by Shan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:21 am

Thanks Brett!
It does cost a lot of money, that's why it makes me super happy when I find a god deal!

BobD
Charter Member

Post by BobD » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:44 am

Wow, your Tenyo collection is very nice. Congratulations!

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:10 am

Shan, I would say you are a solid 3 on the Tenyoitis scale.

http://funstuffonly.com/tenyo/more/health/

Also on the same page are excuses to use when you bf gives you a hard time about spending on Tenyo.

What a very nice collection you have assembled. Your storage solution reminds me of a very popular toy when I was a kid. It was a James Bond 007 attache case that had all the cool spy tools that form fit into the attache case.
007 Case.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 am

holy shit I want one of those
Now you see me...

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 am

I want one too. I never had it but my cousins did.

They had all the cool military toys. The GI Joes my mom bought for me were like the Safari set-up. So when I got together with my cousins I had a pith helmet and a hunting rifle and they had the bazooka, machine gun and hand grenades. They had two of everything. Two jeeps, two command centers, etc. My uncle was an advertising executive and they had Hasbro as an account so he got them a lot of cool stuff.

Anyway they go for a lot of money.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... se&_sop=16

Check this out, you can shoot bullets right out of the briefcase, and there is a hidden dagger. Ah the good old days when toys could gouge your eyes out.
007case.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:25 am

that is so cool. its like someone sat down and said, right what would be really cool to make for boys. they then made it, without the people who would normally say no to most f the stuff. I/ reckon there was a training day where all of the H&S bods were out of the office and the toy designers were like "this is our chance, lets push this through to patents now"
Now you see me...

Shan

Post by Shan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:56 pm

wow....those are some hardcore "toys"
nowadays, its all about safety:)

Shan

Post by Shan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:58 pm

and is it just my computer? "the collecting" tenyo part says last update was on 26th jan by kellobond?

Shan

Post by Shan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Here is another one:
image.jpg

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Shan wrote:and is it just my computer? "the collecting" tenyo part says last update was on 26th jan by kellobond?
Heck you're right! Botond must have hacked the forum, litle rascall he is :P

Btw great storage boxes/collection Shan! In case you haven't seen them yet (which I doubt) You can see Simon Corneille's collection here scroll down): http://www.tenyo.be/collectors.html

Shan

Post by Shan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Yes I contacted him and asked where he got them, he is my source to these wonderful cases!

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Shan wrote:and is it just my computer? "the collecting" tenyo part says last update was on 26th jan by kellobond?
That was me. I moved a lot of the threads with negative posts (mostly by me) into a holding area that cannot be seen. Then I looked at them to determine if good information was being compromised. The thread of when I got the theoretical last piece to my collection had very good information about T-89 Spring Flowers so I decided to "scrub" out the negativity and move it back. That is why it showed up as not read. I still have the original thread without changes in storage. Any thread that was "scrubbed" and returned will have a lower case "s" at the end of the title. I think there may have been one more that was scrubbed and returned.

Shan

Post by Shan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:32 pm

thanks for letting us know John