AJNA Eye of The Buddha by Cahyo

Here you can discuss magic tricks that Tenyo enthusiast would enjoy but might not be aware of.
Ron Cowart

AJNA Eye of The Buddha by Cahyo

Post by Ron Cowart » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:12 am

First, I appreciate the opportunity to have joined the Tenyo Magic Forum. I logged in, for the very first time, a few minutes ago, so this is my first post.

I can see, by a forum search I conducted that my referenced item has been addressed. After seeing Tenyo's wonderful "Eye of the Idol" performed, I knew I had to have one. And while I didn't readily locate one, which to purchase, I did run across the "Eye of the Buddha," and discovered that Cahyo, out of Indonesia, received permission to make an "advanced" model of their Eye of the Idol.

Well, I jumped on it and am so very happy I did! I LOVE it!! And I thought I would share a photo (I do not profess to be a photographer) of my example, as well as a link from where I bought mine (no, I'm not associated with this company in any way).

Thanks again for membership!

Addendum: I see where my source is out of stock, however, the owner has ordered more. FYI!

https://tricksupply.com/product/ajna-ey ... dha-cahyo/

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: AJNA Eye of The Buddha by Cahyo

Post by Rob Rand » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:42 pm

Yes this is really a very sophisticated version Ron!

By the way, Dynamitemagic sells this version too :)

Ron Cowart

Post by Ron Cowart » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:41 pm

Thanks Rob! I need to pay them a visit. :)

RogerD

Post by RogerD » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:37 am

Hey Ron, welcome to the forums.

There are other versions and methods for this type of effect. You may also like Spirit Clock Dials. They have a Koornwinder Car style sleight to them, depending on the method. Fun and easy to perform.

A lot of cool things like this are available on the market right now. So it is a good time to collect.

Ron Cowart

Post by Ron Cowart » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:09 am

Hi Roger and thank you for the welcome.

I must agree with you on "it's a good time to collect," as the sheer variety of things appearing on the scene, particularly Tenyo items, is incredible!

Enjoy it while we can!! :)

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:31 pm

Thanks for joining and contributing

I made you a full member so you should be able to see the members only section.

When you get a chance, can you write something about yourself in member profiles which is one of the requirements to become full member?

How does this versions work? The original is quirky.

Ron Cowart

Post by Ron Cowart » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:58 pm

JohnM wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:31 pm
Thanks for joining and contributing

I made you a full member so you should be able to see the members only section.

When you get a chance, can you write something about yourself in member profiles which is one of the requirements to become full member?

How does this versions work? The original is quirky.
Hi John,

For some reason, I'm just now seeing your post. However, I am at that wonderful age whereas I have to take a moment to question myself as to why I walked into the kitchen. :|

This version has the same methodology as the Tenyo original. In fact, it is my understanding that this "advanced version" would be permitted provided that method remained intact.

I feel that the "solid pieces," along with the weight and stronger gaff serve to make this a more smoother operation. I know I enjoy performing it for family and friends. :)