Daniel Ka's Linking Ropes a.k.a Hungarian Linking Ropes

Here you can discuss magic tricks that Tenyo enthusiast would enjoy but might not be aware of.
VictorS

Daniel Ka's Linking Ropes a.k.a Hungarian Linking Ropes

Post by VictorS » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi guys,

A new version of the classic Tenyo Hungarian Linking Ropes.

Check this out for the demo:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=55613

What a great performance ! Enjoy !

Vic

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Daniel Ka's Linking Ropes a.k.a Hungarian Linking Ropes

Post by David DeTenyo » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:22 am

Thanks for the link Victor! I once tried the Hungarian Ropes routine and was surprised how difficult this is ... not the execution per se (no sleight of hand), but remembering the different phases in the routine. A great trick for sure, but one you WILL have to practice A LOT before performing!

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:38 am

David DeTenyo wrote:Thanks for the link Victor! I once tried the Hungarian Ropes routine and was surprised how difficult this is ... not the execution per se (no sleight of hand), but remembering the different phases in the routine. A great trick for sure, but one you WILL have to practice A LOT before performing!
Totally agree with you David. I love rope routines so much. Most of excellent rope routines (with gimmick or ungimmick rope) are complicated and required long time of practice. It packs small but plays big. For me, Hungarian linking ropes is one of the best rope trick ever created. It has a long sequences and delivers many kinds of effects. Years ago, I tried to make my own Hungarian linking ropes because it is one of the trick that hard to find nowadays. But don`t ask about the quality :( If I find one it is probably very expensive. Francis Tabary, Daryl, Pavel and of course Peter Gloviczki are highly recommended teachers for serious student who love to perform rope routines.

BluBob

Post by BluBob » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi Victor,
I find my Tenyo Four Nightmares DX ropes to be of a very high quality.
Maybe not the quality which you are speaking to.
I have not seen the Hungarian Ropes, but the seams are not noticed even when very close.
and now, on with the show ...

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:26 pm

BluBob wrote:Hi Victor,
I find my Tenyo Four Nightmares DX ropes to be of a very high quality.
Sure Bob...I missed that one. No wonder the price is reflecting also the quality :) it is also one of the best and visual rope trick ever made.