Stamp

Here you can discuss magic tricks that Tenyo enthusiast would enjoy but might not be aware of.
EvanS

Stamp

Post by EvanS » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 pm

I really like the look of this...
https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/pocket-mint

I just purchased (not yet received).

Anyone else?

Olaf S

Re: Stamp

Post by Olaf S » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:57 am

I like it 😎 i think i have seen it more times but never watch a video

I have always been deterred by the obviously large cylinder ...

The hole unfortunately also prevents from handing out

Despite all this I like the silver coin ending 👍

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:29 pm

I am impressed by the very easy way it works. I happen to have an older version, the ball through hand one, and it is kinda pain to perform. It's a Made in India version though so you cannot expect a super smooth working prop. Shame to me of course for not having bought the original! :twisted:

You can see that this amazing variation is very precision made and works like a charm.

It reminds me a bit of an other effect, offered by Dynamitemagic called coin press.

See video

https://youtu.be/KEShU23ifYQ

Olaf S

Post by Olaf S » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:51 am

Rob Rand wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:29 pm
It reminds me a bit of an other effect, offered by Dynamitemagic called coin press.

I have "Coin Press" and find the trick quite good - however, the manufacturing is not quite flawless
and precise made. But what I like is that the embossing sides are in silver and are also executed as
a negative, which makes the effect very convincing and believable. The brass blank also looks much
more convincing to me, in its proportions than this large steel ball.

As mentioned above, I find that the thought by "Stamp" very quickly emerges that the Steel Ball
disappears in the stamp cylinder. With "Coin Press", such an assumption is not given at first. But I
also like "Stamp" and with the routine that J.T. has developed, it is more convincing and surprising
than with the Steel Ball. Unfortunately, the price with shipping costs and import VAT is very high
and for me on the border to reasonable. Supposedly the price will be raised from $75 to $100 !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ØyvindK

Post by ØyvindK » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:45 am

Nice trick, although it's easy to guess how it works, as Olaf mentions.