Ignition by Chris Smith

Here you can post information about anything that you think your fellow members will be interested in.
Richard W
Global Moderator

Ignition by Chris Smith

Post by Richard W » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Been wanting to get this for a long time and finally it is on sale for almost half price so I grabbed it up. Perfect effect for me a locksmith. If you haven't seen this before go check out the video's ;)

And best of all FREE world-wide shipping by selecting "FLAT-PACK FREE SHIPPING" :mrgreen:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2685

Hand-made by Chris Smith himself, Ignition is a key that can penetrate any borrowed object - a bill, a sugar packet, even a spectator's sleeve. Yet, when you rip the key out, there's no hole, no rip and no damage! You can pass the key and the borrowed object IMMEDIATELY for examination - there's only one key. They won't find anything because Ignition is a REAL CAR KEY that can withstand the closest inspection - even by a locksmith!

Ignition is always on you. When not in use, it travels inconspicuously on your key chain. But, when you're ready to perform, there's no fumbling - just detach it from its quick release carabiner (included) and you're set to perform.

The handling is so easy, anyone can learn it in minutes. There's even a quick start method that will get you performing immediately.

Ignition comes with an instructional Download that teaches 3 different routines:

Key through bill
Key through sugar packet
Key through shirt
Last edited by Richard W on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

VictorS

Re: Ignition by Chris Smith

Post by VictorS » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:03 pm

Congrats....It fits really for you Richard :) Another great way to perform "Pen Through Anything" effect. What I like about this gimmick, we can hand everything directly to spec. for examination. The key is cleverly constructed.

Richard W
Global Moderator

Post by Richard W » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:20 am

Yes Victor this is really good for the fact it is a real key nothing looks suspicious. I hate it when a fake key is used for a trick especially when they attempt to put the cuts on the key it screams fake. And you can get a back up gimmick in case you loose it. :)

The sugar packet idea with loose granules of sugar falling gotta love that.

I always thought $60.00 was a bit high priced but for $34.95 I thought this is too good to be true but there it is. The pen thru bill everyone has seen but the key idea makes this effect all new for me. I like it as you don't have to say a word you can do it like when you get change back at a store or before you hand them any money.

I know I have mentioned this effect before but for half price I have to mention it again.
Don't know why they are selling it for near half price but glad they are. :mrgreen:

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 am

It's a very clever way to perform the thru bill effect and be totally clean at the end (after you've taken a dump obviously)
For ages when this came out I was looking at it and thinking "you must be able to spot the retractable/removable parts under close inspection" then the square shape of the head made it click and I realised it is 100% examinable ;)
Now you see me...

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:08 am

Thanks Richard! It has been a very long time since I ordered something from Penguin, but that price is great for this trick and no shipping cost. I ordered it :)

Richard W
Global Moderator

Post by Richard W » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:16 am

David

Yes that price with no shipping to anywhere is hard to pass on. Makes this post something everyone can get on and free shipping. I have been going to order this for the last year but the 60.00 price just didn't feel good. The new price feels good all over. :D

Best thing is it will last a lifetime unless you lose it. And you can order a replacement part if you do.

So easy to do and looks so good. No matter the age they will have that look of wait what huh? Let me see that! Ok yes please look at it. ;)

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Indeed Richard - seldom have I seen a product that gets so many great reviews :)

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Bought this in 2012 for the full prize, it is a very clever made item!

But for half the price it is a steal!

PeterW

Post by PeterW » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:35 pm

SimonC wrote:It's a very clever way to perform the thru bill effect and be totally clean at the end (after you've taken a dump obviously)
For ages when this came out I was looking at it and thinking "you must be able to spot the retractable/removable parts under close inspection" then the square shape of the head made it click and I realised it is 100% examinable ;)

Simon I was wondering its construction as well, that's until I spotted the square head! Clever idea!

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Indeed, elegant in its simplicity :)
Now you see me...

Simon Layland

Post by Simon Layland » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:08 am

I don't normally do this sort of trick but I'm surprised how good this one looks.
Those Sheilas are funny at the end of the video.
Simon from Aus (but English)

BluBob

Post by BluBob » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:39 am

Ingenious "outside-the-box thinking!"

I have used this to bend and restore as well.
and now, on with the show ...

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:18 am

ooh thats a good idea!
Now you see me...