Impossible Object : The Inspiring Bottle

Here you can post information about anything that you think your fellow members will be interested in.
Pete1805

Re: Impossible Object : The Inspiring Bottle

Post by Pete1805 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:34 am

Mmmmmmmmm Finding the right bottle?

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:39 am

This clip of how to open a chupa chup lolly would pretty much sum up any attempt I would make at an impossible bottle...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3XGY ... ZYXMltSMAg

Pete I think a good old fashioned English milk bottle would be a good start, the mouth is wider than an average wine bottle. good luck!
Now you see me...

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:14 pm

SimonC wrote:This clip of how to open a chupa chup lolly would pretty much sum up any attempt I would make at an impossible bottle...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3XGY ... ZYXMltSMAg
Hi Simon,

I promised you an update and luckily "how to open Chup A Chup Lolly" didn`t happen to me ;)

The good news is, I did manage to put the whole deck into my new milk bottle and I would say the challenge was different. As you said it has other advantage to have wider diameter of bottle but the height of the bottle really pissed me off. The deck needed it`s time to reshape into it`s original shape. Although I`m not quite satisfied with the final finishing, I`m quite satisfied with the result of my 1st try. Well...I`m still thinking on other way in order to have better outcome and still looking for the best way to close the bottle. ;)

Cheers,
Victor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:29 pm

truly amazing! still can't completely work out how you do it. thanks for the update it looks brilliant :)
Now you see me...