Where's Tenyo Contest Has Begun

Here you can come when you just want to have some FUN!
JohnM
Site Admin

Where's Tenyo Contest Has Begun

Post by JohnM » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:48 am

Where's Tenyo Contest

Try and find the Tenyo related items in the picture.

We will not tell you how many there are, but we will say it is no more than 20 items and Floating Broom is not one of them.

When you are satisfied that you have found them all, PM SimonC with a list of the items.

Also provide a number between 1 and 100 which will be used as a tie breaker if need be.

You can only PM one time so make sure you are done before you send the PM.

The contest ends Sunday July 21, 2013 at 3pm EST. All entries must be in by then.

The winner will be announced shortly after.

Anyone can play and enter and win, but only compliant members (no nickname and profile posted) can claim the prize. So the top compliant member will win the prize.

The prize is any one item in the Buy/Sell Section of my Tenyo Magic Website (Tenyo and Non-Tenyo) worth up to $30. There are plenty of great items to choose from. If you like something more expensive, then you can apply a $30 credit toward that item. I will pay for the shipping worldwide.

http://www.funstuffonly.com/tenyo/buyse ... -for-sale/
http://www.funstuffonly.com/tenyo/buyse ... -for-sale/

Good Luck and Most of All Have Fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JohnM
Site Admin

Re: Where's Tenyo Contest Has Begun

Post by JohnM » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm

This is a large image and I am still trying to figure out how to manage something so big on this forum.

I recommend downloading the image as you are probably not seeing the entire image here.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 am

Good morning everybody, just a reminder that you have precious little time left to enter our Where's Tenyo contest and in $30 worth of cold, hard Tenyo.

PM me with your list of tricks and tie break number between 1&100.

In order to be eligible to win your display name must include your real name (SimonC, JohnM etc) and your avatar must include a picture of you in some way.

So far there is an front runner however they don't meet the above criteria so they'd currently miss out on the treasure.

Final submissions must be in by 3PM EST so by my watch you have 12.5 hours left.

GOOD LUCK!
Now you see me...

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 am

UPDATE

Simon got the requirements for the prize mixed up.

The requirements are:
The entrant needs to be Name Compliant on either forum and Member Profile posted on either forum.

For the Forum and for the contest any Avatar is fine, I just prefer a picture. It has been nice to see what you buggers look like. And the creativity put into some of the avatar has been great as well.

GOOD LUCK