Jaime C. (garlicMASTER)

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
Jaime C.
Charter Member

Jaime C. (garlicMASTER)

Post by Jaime C. » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Hello :)

My name is Jaime C. A Filipino national currently working in Geneva, Switzerland as a Hibachi/Teppanyaki Chef.

As a Teppanyaki Chef i have to be competent because everybody does the same show (salt & pepper/spatula/fork and knife juggling as well as tossing of eggs) so to add some flavours to my kind of job i introduced myself into magic. I started with beginners magics and purchased them online but most of it weren't suitable in my workplace and ended up loving only thumb tip.

I was on and off into magic but last March of this year 2013 i was searching on Youtube about chips magic and encountered the channel of Cormatches. I browsed all his videos and was amazed with the magic tricks without knowing it were of Tenyo's. Since then, I purchased some on ebay/online magic shops and eventually got hooked with it.

I got more infos of Tenyo at tenyo.be website through the help of David (killertweety) and Cormatches referred me also to John Mazza as the right person to deal with Tenyo's.

I know it is not easy for me to fill in the shelves of my cabinet but i hope through time it will come one step at a time but at least i have the cabinet now :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEVER piss off the person who cooks your DINNER... ;)
Last edited by Jaime C. on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
don't CHASE your dreams...rather COOK them...

Peter G
Charter Member

Re: garlicMASTER...

Post by Peter G » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Great story! Thanks and welcome!

Per-Aage
Charter Member

Re: Jaime C. (garlicMASTER)

Post by Per-Aage » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 am

Welcome to the Best Tenyo Forum Jaime :)

Its great to have you here !
- Its nice to be important, but its more important to be Nice !

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:39 am

Welcome Jamie!

Jaime C.
Charter Member

Post by Jaime C. » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Thanks :!: :!: :!: It is my pleasure joining this forum and i would like to thank John Mazza for creating this and for his invite as well.
don't CHASE your dreams...rather COOK them...