Brian Holm

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
Brianholm
Charter Member

Brian Holm

Post by Brianholm » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:20 pm

I saw my first Tenyo trick about 30 years ago: I was about 12 years old in the beginning of the 1980'es. The trick was Squeeze Play and I was so impressed by the brilliant idea of the trick.

I have collected magic and Tenyo ever since, and today I have about 200 of the "T" numbers in the Tenyo collection. I collect tenyo tricks to have the good Tenyo tricks (the ones with the genious ideas and brilliant gizmos); I am basically not a "real" Tenyo collector, because I do not want to pay hundreds of dollars for a trick, only because it is made by Tenyo.

I fully understand the Tenyo collectors, because you can compare with Stamp collectors, who pays a lot of money for a small piece of paper (Tenyo collectors pays for the original description and the cardboard box in some cases); I am collector of the brilliant ideas of Tenyo, and Tenyo have made a lot of very very impressive trics, but they have also produces some very poor tricks, but like red wine you cannot know exactly beforehand what you will like and what you will not like (and tricks I find poor or bad, might be another persons favorite trick).

I live in Denmark, and work with computers for a living.
Brian Holm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peter G
Charter Member

Re: Brian Holm

Post by Peter G » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi Brian,

Welcome to this forum!

Peter

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:46 am

This is becoming a real worldwide forum, members of so many different countries, absolutely great :) Welcome Brian!

Per-Aage
Charter Member

Post by Per-Aage » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:20 am

Hei Brian

Velkommen, trivelig med enda en skandinav i forumet :)

Hilsen
Per-Aage
- Its nice to be important, but its more important to be Nice !

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:26 am

Welcome Brian. Great picture, you should make it your avatar. I also have two pre-made Clyde avatars in the Avatar Gallery. You can see then in the User Control Panel>Profile tab>Edit Avatar>Display Gallery. Of the 20 Tenyo Avatars I made, there are eight rabbits. I guess they do multiply. :D You can add your flag under User Control Panel>Profile tab>Edit Profile>National Flag.

gazpratley
Charter Member

Post by gazpratley » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:52 pm

welcome Brian, this is the place to be, its where the party is at. welcome aboard!

Richard W
Global Moderator

Post by Richard W » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Welcome Brian.

I can tell you are long addicted to magic as you clearly have a rabbit on your back. :mrgreen:

Richard
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Ahoy there Brian!
Now you see me...