MaGo from Berlin/Germany

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
Per-Aage
Charter Member

Re: MaGo from Berlin/Germany

Post by Per-Aage » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Welcome MAGO, you have come to the Best Tenyo Forum !
Its great to have you here :)
- Its nice to be important, but its more important to be Nice !

MartinGo

Post by MartinGo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:45 am

Hello, By, thanks for your greeting. I am glad to be here. For the 70th birthday of Tenyo I wanted to print a catalogue of all Tenyoarticles. At that time many articles of the early time were forgotten. Now I am glad that so many Tenyofriends are gathered here.

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Great idea, Martin, a catalogue with all Tenyos! We'll hear more from you... :)

MartinGo

Post by MartinGo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Rob Rand wrote:Great idea, Martin, a catalogue with all Tenyos! We'll hear more from you... :)
Hallo Rob, das sollte gar nicht so schwer sein. Erstens gibt es für fast jeden Tenyo-Artikel eine Nummer. Und inzwischen ein Bild und eine Effektbeschreibung. Wenn man den Zeitraum eingrenzt, also die ersten 200 oder 222 Artikel, dann ist es nur eine Fleissarbeit. Ein Layout könnte ich erstellen, in das jeder einträgt, was zur entsprechenden Nummer bekannt ist. Das Ganze dann in Englisch, Spanisch, Französisch, Deutsch und ???
Ich würde mich freuen, einen Titel hatte ich auch schon, "the magic world of tenyo", ginge auch low budged: die Maske kann sich jeder laden, wer mindestens einen Vordruck komplett ausfüllt, wird als Mitautor genannt und bekommt Zugriff auf das Archiv. Das bringt keinen Gewinn, kostet aber auch nichts und jeder Interessierte hat seine Information griffbereit, ob als Datei oder selbst ausgedruckt.
Gruss
Mago

MartinGo

Post by MartinGo » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello, Rob, this should not be so difficult at all. First there is for almost every Tenyo article a number. And, in the meantime, a picture and an effect description. If one limits the period, then these are so the first 200 or 222 articles, only one diligence work. I could provide a layout on which everybody puts down what is known to the suitable number. The whole then into English, Spanish, French, German and???
I would be glad, I had a title already, "the magic world of tenyo", would also go low budged: the mask can burden itself everybody who fills at least one form completely, is called as a co-author and gets access to the archive. This yields no profit, however, costs also nothing and every enthusiast has his information handy, whether as a file or printed out.
Greeting
Mago

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:45 am

OK that's a clear story. But I just can't understand what you mean with 'the mask can burden itself' or in German 'die Maske kann sich jeder laden', but maybe I'm just too stupid to understand :lol:

BTW Vielen Dank für mailing Mich der pdf-file!!! Werde es dieses weekend ruhig durchnehmen. Ich liebe Mikromagische Kostbarheiten, habe eine kleine Sammlung davon!