SimonC

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
SimonC
Global Moderator

SimonC

Post by SimonC » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 am

Hello hello,
I'm Simon Craze, from the E N of Gland, Essex to be precise. Colchester to be even more so.
Also known as Jenzo Harmonics (and other not so nice names).
I started out as a prop maker, via sfx supervisor and am now a teacher of Graphic Design.
I got my first Tenyo at 8 (years old, not O'Clock) It was crystal cleaver and it blew my tiny mind. I became hooked on the mechanical nature of their workings and magic in general. I've been a (very) amateur magician since, but only as a hobby, for friends and people in the pub. My collecting is sporadic, but I have a good array so far. Still waiting on the mad old long lost aunt to fund my collection proper.
I have a collection mostly of the more mechanical offerings. I also make and occasionally design tricks (my job as a teacher is a thinly veiled front for this endeavour).
Im looking forward to being part of a forum that has a sense of humour and a good stock of like minded souls.

Ill sign this off with an offering I saw in a shoe shop..
"Before you criticise someone, try walking a mile in their shoes. Then you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes."

Si
Now you see me...