Roberto B.

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
Roberto B.
Charter Member

Roberto B.

Post by Roberto B. » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm from Chile and I collect Tenyo for about 8 years. But I have been interested in magic since I was a child.

My Tenyo collection is big but I'm not a completist. If the trick does not caught my attention I don´t buy it (some examples: Parabox, Ghost Pet, Mystery Poodle and some more).

I'm not a magician (I would like!)......but I LOVE magic.......as a result: my relation with magic is pure, because is platonic.

I'm interested in the methods and the mechanisms that the men invent to amaze other men (or a beautiful lady!). A mechanism can be used to print a paper, to transform energy, to move a clock or to change the speed of your car..........in all these aplications the mechanism is just a series of well known parts working together to achieve something............but when it's used in a magic prop........the mechanism becomes a secret.......it's part of a mystery......and is there anything more refreshing for the mind than a mystery?

I have a lot of other non Tenyo unusual magical apparatus that you can find on my youtube channel (Magic Patagonia). But if you want to see only the Tenyo videos I have made a Tenyo playlist with more than 45 videos that you can find the channel:

www.youtube.com/user/cormatches

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Roberto B.

Post by David DeTenyo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:54 am

Roberto, what would this forum be without you! So happy you are here my friend :) You said everything that has to be said .... you are MISTER TENYO as far as I know :)