Where's Tenyo Contest Has Begun

Here we will announce such things as contests, important happenings for the Forum or its members and anything else that needs special attention.
JohnM
Site Admin

Where's Tenyo Contest Has Begun

Post by JohnM » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:00 am

SimonC has come up with an amazing "Where's Tenyo" Game.

It is so good I think Tenyo should take this idea and make a "Where's Tenyo" jigsaw puzzle.

Tenyo enthusiasts and collectors would buy it and it would be a good way to introduce them to their wonderful puzzles.

Make sure you make your way over to the Contest Section of the Tenyo Magic Forum and try it out. You can win a very nice prize.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30

JohnM
Site Admin

Re: Where's Tenyo Contest Has Begun

Post by JohnM » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:03 am

CONTEST ENDS THIS SUNDAY AT 3PM EST SO DON"T DILLY DALLY. GET TO IT BROTHERS.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 am

Good morning everybody, just a reminder that you have precious little time left to enter our Where's Tenyo contest and in $30 worth of cold, hard Tenyo.

PM me with your list of tricks and tie break number between 1&100.

In order to be eligible to win your display name must include your real name (SimonC, JohnM etc) and your avatar must include a picture of you in some way.

So far there is an front runner however they don't meet the above criteria so they'd currently miss out on the treasure.

Final submissions must be in by 3PM EST so by my watch you have 12.5 hours left.

GOOD LUCK!
Now you see me...

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:08 am

UPDATE

Simon got the requirements for the prize mixed up.

The requirements are:
The entrant needs to be Name Compliant on either forum and Member Profile posted on either forum.

For the Forum and for the contest any Avatar is fine, I just prefer a picture. It has been nice to see what you buggers look like. And the creativity put into some of the avatar has been great as well.

GOOD LUCK