One more contest!

Here you can come when you just want to have some FUN!
magicjeff

One more contest!

Post by magicjeff » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Alright Tenyo friends, here is another one, seeing how I blew the other contest,although the prize isn`t as exciting, but more useful. I have up for grabs, ONE chalk marker, Best used for dry erase boards like OCCULT board or any mental epic. Better than a grease pencil. SO, here is the question, which I am sure isn`t documented somewhere this time..... So back in the day when I was younger, there was a magic shop called...Hank Lee`s magic factor in Boston MA....yeah yeah I know that name leaves a bad taste...ANYWAYS, that day I acquired a Tenyo, which is a favorite among us...what was it? Please post name and T number... Good luck!!!!!

Steve S.

Re: One more contest!

Post by Steve S. » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:58 pm

My guess is T-161 PARABOX. I say that one because when I visited Hank Lee’s in Boston some years back, I remember seeing two Tenyo tricks hanging on the wall. That one and another one. There may have been others but I only remember those two. So, that is my guess.

If I am correct, I am going to pass on the prize so someone else gets it. I was one of the three winners on Jeff’s last contest and feel it would be appropriate that a fourth person wins something. I would leave it to Jeff to select that person.
Last edited by Steve S. on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a Tenyo day in the neighborhood!

magicjeff

Post by magicjeff » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:59 pm

:) Thanks buddy!!!! I should of also gave a deadline, This contest will end next Friday the 18th! Closest one wins!!!

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 am

Hank Lee was one of my favorite webshops... I've ordered dozens of items there, never had a problem! But we all know how it ended...

My guess is T-155 Crystal Cleaver.